பழைய கடையில இருந்த அந்த டேஸ்ட்… புதுக் கடையிலும் இருக்கான்னு பார்க்க ஒரு விசிட்! 😋🍗
Location; https://www.google.com/maps/place/Saravana+Mess+-+Sivasakthi+Catering+Kulambu+Kadai/@10.9579796,78.0827618,20z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x3baa2f004c19e1bf:0xcc8d64fe15258f3!8m2!3d10.9579796!4d78.0831167!16s%2Fg%2F11zzbcn25_?entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI2MTAwNi4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D ** சிவசக்தி குழம்பு கடை – New Shop, Same Taste? 🤔🍗 **Siva Sakthi Kulambu Kadai is a small non-veg spot in Jawahar Bazaar, Karur, which originally operated right out of their home. Small place, tasty food, and a local favourite! If you missed my earlier video of their old shop, check out the link below. 👇 https://youtu.be/brYJwQ0ewro Now, they’ve moved to a new location, upgraded their setup, and shifted to Old Dindigul Road, where more people can easily drop in. Naturally, I had to visit and see if the food had upgraded along with the shop! 😁 With plenty of dishes on the menu, I settled for mutton biryani, meals, naatukoli Chinthamani, mutton chukka, and mutton nalli. Basically, a small lunch… if you consider feeding an entire family a small lunch! 😂
**Let's talk about the food! 🍛** The mutton biryani was decent, and the meat was cooked well. However, a slight smell from the mutton was noticeable, and I felt the biryani had room for improvement. Good, yes. Mind-blowing? Not quite! The naatukoli Chinthamani and mutton chukka were good too. But here's the problem with me: *good is good, but I want great!* 😎 Both dishes had potential, but I felt they could be taken to the next level. **And then came the mutton nalli… 😭** This was the biggest disappointment of the meal. The pieces were so hard that separating them with my fingers felt like a mini gym workout. Even when biting into them, the hardness was obvious. There were around three to four pieces on the plate, and each one seemed to have its own personality. One was slightly soft, while the others were practically auditioning to become stones! 🪨😂 **My final verdict!** Personally, I felt the food at their old home-based shop tasted much better. The new place may be more accessible and convenient, but for me, the food needs to catch up with the new address. The biryani, the side dishes, and especially the mutton nalli all have room for improvement. One more thing — the kitchen noise level could use some attention, too! 😅 I genuinely hope they get things back on track because I remember enjoying their food more at the old shop. A new shop is great, but at the end of the day, **it's the taste that brings customers back!** ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------











No comments:
Post a Comment